Search This Blog

October 24, 2009

POD Project 4:Gmail Chat

Gmail chat was great - I use it all the time with a range of friends - although we prefer to use Gchat more often (that way we can do other things at the same time and not appear to be rude perhaps). Quite frankly I'm sure we like chatting together because we don't have to appear to be paying attention (even though we are).

Sadly I completely missed Ken's chat (Finance Committee Meeting after school). Gchat works as well for me as Skype does. I like neither as much as plain text chat and the ability to link to pictures and so on. However I don't believe that Gchat (or Skype) really excels when more than two people are having a conversation. More voices = more frustration and dropped / ignored threads.



No comments:

Post a Comment